About the Company
Our client is a long-established and well-known conglomerate in Hong Kong. They are now looking for an Executive Secretary to join their Chairman Office.
About the Role
Working closely with the Senior Management, you are responsible to provide full spectrum of secretarial support in a professional manner, including calendar and travelling arrangements, incoming call screening etc. To liaise with internal and external parties for meeting coordinations. Last but not least, to handle ad-hoc assignments as required.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Business Administration or other discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience as an Executive Assistant for a sizeable company
- Friendly, organised, detail-minded with high integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English is a must, and good in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.