About our Client
Our client is a well established MNC supplier and they are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support group executive who oversee the business unit operations.
About the Role
- Provide business support the Group Executive on a daily basis
- Responsible for travel arrangements and meeting schedules of the Executive
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules of the Executive in a timely and professional manner with internal and external parties
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate communication and workflow
- Organize APAC conference, meetings for the Business Unit and
- Data consolidation and Prepare analysis reports and contribute necessary recommendations
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 8 years experience in Executive Assistant
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.