About Out Client
Our client is a well-known family business, reputable in engaging private investments in Hong Kong. They are currently hiring an Executive Secretary to support the Director and his family.
About the Role
- Handle the Director & his family's personal matters and provide secretarial support
- Manage daily calendar and personal appointments for the Director & his family
- Responsible for managing family travelling plans, organising private and social events
- Handle flight tickets, hotel accommodation and visa arrangements
- Off-site and ad hoc duties are required upon request
The Successful Candidate
- With a minimum of 5 years experience as Personal Assistant, Butler or Household Manager
- Presentable, dependable and dynamic, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Strong multi-tasking and stakeholders management skills
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Good command of English and Cantonese is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.