About Our Client:
Our client is a well-established family office with a wide variety of businesses and investments in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a seasoned and trustworthy Personal Assistant to support one of the Board Directors.
About The Role:
- Provide all-rounded secretarial support and personal assistance to the Board Director and other family members;
- Arrange meetings, prepare presentation materials, agenda, minutes and reports;
- Manage the family schedules and travel arrangements;
- Manage household matters as required including monitoring schedules of personal drivers and renewing maids employment contracts;
- Maintain good communication with both internal and external parties on personal and business-related matters;
- Handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned by senior management team.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years PA/EA experience from sizeable organizations, preferably from an MNC environment (financial services experience an advantage);
- Good multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Enthusiastic, independent and detail-oriented;
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and influencing skills liaising with senior stakeholders;
- Proficiency in MS Office application;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.