- New Headcount
- Competitive Salary
About the Client
Our client is a leading reputable Food & Beverage Group with restaurants and food and beverage business operations across Singapore and Asia. The company has been maintaining an innovative and energetic team culture. With upcoming business expansion plans, they are now inviting a Marketing Communications Manager to join their team.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Managing Directorand leading the marketing team, you will be in charge of all marketing communications with the group. Working with the management team, you will participate in future restaurant and F&B retail pre-opening projects including new restaurant concepts. You will also be working closely with the operations teams to conceptualise and manage marketing strategies and campaigns, in consultation with the relevant managers, to enhance public awareness of the businesses of the Company and to develop a strong customer base. Lastly, you will be leading the team in conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences and producing written and multimedia content and Press Release and monitoring performance of marketing strategies and continually conceptualising ideas for improvements.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Hospitality, Operations Management or other related disciplines;
- Minimum of 6-8 years working experience in marketing communications, in F&B, hospitality or related sectors
- Excellent command of English & Cantonese is a must;
- Positive attitude & a team leader
- Attention to details, able to work multi-task under pressure;
- Willing to handle ad-hoc requests, inquiries and reporting from retail or F&B outlets after office hours;
- Excellent people management, communications, and problem-solving skills; and
- Proficient in PC skills, MS Office (Word, Excel) and internet applications is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.