About our Client
Our Client is a Well-known Property Development Company, currently looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to support their ever growing team.
About the role
You will be required to run food and beverage operations at the Property clubhouse, play a critical role in managing the restaurant in the clubhouse to its residents, you will also be responsible for the sales of the seasonal food products produced by the company. Reporting to the club manager and leading a team of 12, you will be responsible for managing the catering sales in order to meet and exceed business requirements and customers' needs whilst ensuring adherence to service standards and operating procedures. Responsible for coaching directly the F&B waiters and Captains as well as the other members of staff. Assist Club Manager in planning and supervising the restaurant day to day operations in order to contribute to the enjoyment of our guests. Develop, implement and continually review the policies, procedures, practices and standards and control to ensure they are consistently applied. Last but not least, train, develop, coach and manage the performance of direct and indirect reporting associates to ensure the efficient running of the restaurant in order to maximize associate satisfaction, productivity, guest satisfaction and consequently profitability.
- At least 5 years of operations experience and in Hospitality/ Food and Beverage industry
- Able to understand consumer and business needs and translate into actions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multi-tasks under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, organized with strong job ownership and good project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in engaging with various stakeholders and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient language skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.