About our Client
Our client is a leading global fashion retailer with strong business presence across US, Asia and Europe. The brand is renowned for its fabric innovation, fine quality, styling and exceptional value of its products. Due to an aggressive business expansion plan in the region, the team is looking for a Fabric Manager to drive the technical function in the regional sourcing hub in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Manager, you will be responsible for assessment, development and implementation of quality and safety management in fabric manufacturing in Asia. You will evaluate prospective fabric sources and develop action plans to bring these to acceptable quality, environmental and safety standards. You will also providing technical support with regarding fabric production issues.
- Degree holder of Textile & fashion management preferred
- 10 years+ related experience in fabric processing & testing.
- Good knowledge of dyeing, printing and finishing is an advantage.
- Strong management and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skill; independent in decision making.
- Strong suppliers data base either knit or woven or both.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.