About our Client
Our client is a sizable organization headquarter in Hong Kong with more than 50 offices in the globe. They are now seeking for a dedicated individual to join them as the Administration Manager.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of Administration
- Provide supervision over a team of 15 staffs
- Monitor, liaise and plan with technical departments in dealing maintenance and vetting decoration of properties and office
- Liaise with the landlord and government authorities for all technical issues on-premises and manage all contractual issues with the contractors and suppliers.
- Handle troubleshoot emergencies, equipment problems, technical issues, organize and oversee resolutions
- Prepare facilities improvement proposal with budget estimation for achieving the target of effective and safety enhancements
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or Building Engineering or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 10 - 12 years of hands-on Facilities and Office management experience and 8 years of experience as a managerial grading gained from a sizable environment
- Proven team leading capacity with track record
- Result oriented and willingness to take initiative
- Good project management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management, planning and organization
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.