- Lead & manage the maintenance team to ensure the Material Handling System (MHS) is able to achieve the targeted availability.
- Manage the MHS enhancement projects to ensure the cost and timeline are up to standard.
- Supervise the maintenance team from work orders, control & monitor spare parts inventory and usage.
- Responsble for developing & managing of engineering procedures, project specification, equipment specification and technical training material and maintenance contract.
- Responisble for manaing all the internal standard & compliance are up to standard such as operations and safety audit.
- Supervise the maintenance contractor's performance and manage MHS's vendor(s) and contractors to ensure the workmanship, safety and quality which are fulfilled the service level agreement (SLA)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessky Lee at +852 3180 4930 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.