Our clients are international medical manufacturers known for producing top-notch medical technologies that have been curing patients around the world. Their main products range from endoscopes to dental solutions. To ensure the quality of their specialised equipment and services amidst rapid growth, they are now inviting a Field Service Engineer to join their Hong Kong technical team.
About the Role
- Responsible for installations and updates of medical equipment and systems
- Provide preventive maintenance and modifications, repairs, and calibrations for clients across HA and private hospitals
- Responsible for managing tools and equipment inventory level and conditions
- Comply with safety standards and legal regulations, as well as the company's guidelines and procedures
- Prepare regular service records and report to the service manager
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Biomedical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Fresh Graduate Welcome
- Good problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player with and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Stanley Leung at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.