- Global Consulting Service Provider
- Market Leader in the UK
- Excellent Remuneration
About our Client
Our client is a renowned global consulting service provider who has owned over 50 offices in 28 countries. They are the market leader in the UK and have established a long lasting relationship with their clients. To cope with their business growth, they are looking for a seasoned and all-rounded Finance and Administration Manager for their Hong Kong Office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller based in Singapore, this is an autonomous role. You will oversee all accounting operations for the Hong Kong office. You will handle full set of accounts and month-end closing independently. You will have to prepare invoices and vouchers, process accounting transactions, manage cash flow and engage in tax filing. Also, you will have to handle annual budget and weekly forecasts and support management by conducting ad-hoc financial analysis. In addition to accounting and finance duties, you have to perform HR functions, e.g. employment agreement preparations and office administration functions, e.g. contract and lease renewal.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- At least 7 years of finance and administration experience
- Experience in sizeable law firms, PR agencies or professional services firms is highly preferred
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Hands-on, confident and reliable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SunSystem
- Native in English and fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.