About out client
My client is a media post production company with more than 30 years of experience. As the leading service provider of the industry, it worked with numerous partners over the years and participated in more than 30,000 projects.
1. Providing management reports to the headquarter including financial reports for consolidated purposes; fully responsible for all management related to the company's finance;
2. Assist in formulating the company strategy and preside over the formulation of the company's financial strategy plan;
3. Improve the financial accounting system and financial monitoring system and conduct effective internal control;
4. Formulate the company's capital operation plan, supervise the fund management report;
5. Conduct cost analysis on the company's operations and provide the most economical operation methods;
6. Risk assessment, guidance, tracking and financial risk control for major investments and business activities;
7. Coordinate the relationship between the company and the government departments such as banks, SAIC, tax bureau, etc.;
8. Participate in the analysis and decision-making of important matters of the company, and provide financial analysis and decision-making basis for the company's operations;
9. Review the financial statements and submit a financial management work report;
10. Fully responsible for the company's personnel strategy, maintain and develop more recruitment channels to ensure the rational use of the company's human resources and timely handle major human resource issues in the company's management process;
11. Responsible for the internal management of the company, and check, evaluate and evaluate the work objectives, work plans and work results of the personnel.
1. Bachelor's degree with major in finance related areas. Big 4 accounting background with CPA or other relevant certificated is required.
2. More than 8 year's experience in finance field with at least 2 years of general accounting and management experience.
3. Experience in business service and advertising industry, especially in video content production & post production, is preferred
4. Good understanding of managerial accounting, cost management; forecasting and budgeting experience is required.
5. Strong business acumen and able to make judgement based on solid data and facts, marketing knowledge or experience is a plus.
6. Solid understanding of IT / ERP systems. Experience in SAP is a plus.
7. Fluency in English and Chinese is required. Good command of Korean is a big plus.
8. Experience in a multinational company or M&A deals is a plus.
|Job Title:||Finance Controller|
|Contact Name:||Moon Li|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 11:34|
About out client
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's