About the Client
Our client is an expanding retail business in APAC and they are recruiting a seasoned finance leader to support their growth plan.
About the Role
Reporting to the Brand General Manager as well as Group Finance, you will be responsible for full spectrum of accounting and finance duties. You will oversee a team for month-end closing. You will help to streamline process and strengthen internal control. You will lead budgeting, forecasting and prepare management reports to facilitate management's decision making. You will conduct scenario analysis for business development in APAC. You will liaise with external parties such as auditors, bankers and lawyers. You will handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- 15 - 20 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in retail/wholesale/ecommerce is required
- All-rounded regional finance experience is preferred
- Proactive, hands-on, able to cope with changes and multi-task
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.