Finance Director (BU Level)
About the Client
Our client is a renowned listed company with a well-structured finance department. Currently, they are recruiting a seasoned Finance Director to lead one of their major business units and support their upcoming business expansion plan.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing sizable teams for routine financial management. You will handle budgeting, forecasting and various analysis for performance review and cost control. Also, you will be a finance business partner and work closely with business to evaluate different initiatives for business development in the region. In addition to internal stakeholders, you will communicate with other professional parties such as external auditors, lawyers and bankers. Last but not least, you will also support finance transformation projects for efficiency improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Experience in exploring business partnership to facilitate regional business growth
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.