Finance Director, Business Partner to IT, APAC
About our Client
Our client is a US based household name who has been a market leader in the FMCG sector for years. Due to their unrivalled brands and their strong business growth in APAC, they are now looking for a finance business partner for their IT function in the region to drive operation excellence.
About the Role
Reporting into EVP of Finance and CIO, you will be a financial advisor for the IT development in APAC. You will provide strategic advices for IT initiatives in APAC. You will work closely with global IT, regional IT and APAC finance teams in executing and managing projects. You will handle annual budget, involve in cost controlling, conduct scenario analysis to evaluate business cases and prepare relevant reports for management's decision making. You will ensure projects and procedures are adhere to IT governance and compliance and communicate the IT process with business stakeholders effectively in laymen terms.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in sizable corporations
- Prior FP&A/ IT Finance experience is an advantage
- Able to handle project accounting and business case analysis
- Strong strategic planning, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.