Finance Director (Greater China)
About the Client
Our client is an up-and-coming business who has a vivid expansion plan in Greater China. Currently, they are looking for a commercial and strategic finance leader to join their headquarter in Hong Kong and add value to the business by gearing up their finance function.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a finance business partner to the top management. You will provide finance support for formulating corporate strategy/business development plan. You will build financial models for organic and inorganic growth opportunities. You will upgrade the company's financial planning and analysis capacity to enable top management to have a better assessment of the performance of the existing operations. You will enhance various initiatives, such as ERP implementation, to achieve operational efficiency. Also, you will enhance internal control and provide any necessary trainings for the finance teams in Hong Kong and China.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and Commercial
- Track record of driving significant business growth or turning around business as a finance business partner
- Experience in enhancing system/ process/ FP&A is preferred
- China experience is a must
- Commercial, strategic, resourceful, agile, with strong leadership skills
- Enjoy driving changes and business growth
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.