About my Client
Our client is the top tier family office and they are looking for Finance Director to join the Real Estate Investment team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will:
Responsible for supporting real estate business team and managing Real Estate Portfolio under Operations Center.
- Perform high-level financial reporting and analysis for global real estate investments across the global footprint, including US, Europe, UK, China with AUM over $2B USD;
- Full involvement in the full life cycle of real estate investments starting from acquisition of a new investment opportunity, asset positioning, post-acquisition asset management and disposition plan;
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances for global real estate investments;
- Active cash management, promote monthly cash collection, overall improve and optimize cash pool and repatriation working mechanism for global real estate investments;
- Mortgage management and reporting for global real estate investments;
- Management of minority investors for global real estate investments;
- Establish digital data warehouse and automatic reporting platform for global real estate investments;
- Advise group management or executive team on global tax planning and optimization, liaise and work with external tax advisors to perform tax projects globally;
- Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings, communicate strategy with internal functions and coordinate with other departments
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of financial and middle desk systems, procedures and processes to ensure the efficient and effective operation across real estate multiple portfolio business
- Contribute to the management system real estate division development through proactively communicating needs, validating the system functionality as first batch of user and driving the implementation of system
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.