Finance Director (Regional Role)
About the Client
Our client is a renowned MNC with global business presence. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a senior finance business partner to base in HK and support their business across APAC.
About the Role
Working closely with the business head, you will provide analysis support for facilitating decision making and business development. You will assess business cases and help to devise business strategies. You will conduct market research and evaluate investment opportunities. You will involve in budgeting, pricing strategies, and cost controlling. You will also involve in finance transformation (e.g. data analysis/ BI tools adoption). You will work with country finance leaders and their SSC for reporting matters. Last but not least, you will handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 12 to 15 years of relevant finance experience from sizable MNCs
- Experience in finance business partnering/ commercial finance is required
- Experience in controllership, finance transformation and SSC is an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills are required
- Detail-minded, analytical, able to multi-task and cope with changes
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.