About the Company
Our client is a well-established health and beauty brand who has built a loyal clientele with their premium products and services. To cope with their plan for business growth, they are inviting an experienced Finance Director to join their Hong Kong office and strengthen their accounting and finance functions.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead a neat team and manage the daily accounting operations for their business in HK. Your responsibilities include revamping the reporting and budgeting processes, enhancing internal control, managing inventory and monitoring cash flow. In addition, you will also need to maintain a close relationship with financial institutions for financing purpose. You are required to provide trainings for the accounting team and upgrade their financial sense. Furthermore, you will perform various kinds of analysis to explore new revenue streams and cost-saving schemes.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 15 years of relevant experience gained from sizable corporations, preferably from retail/ FMCG/ trading industry
- Strong business acumen and able to strike for excellence at both strategic and operational levels
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.