About the Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor with global business presence. To achieve their business goal, they are upgrading their capacity for finance support and looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for group level reporting matters. You will be responsible for monthly financial reporting, budgeting, variance analysis, cost analysis and cashflow forecast. You will handle group consolidation and propose initiatives to improve reporting and consolidation processes. You will also be expected to involve in financial system implementation, user acceptance testing, data conversion process and be the super user for technical advisory for the global finance teams. You will also prepare reports and analysis for global acquisition and disposal and facilitate post-deal integration.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years of combined work experience from Big 4 and sizable manufacturing companies
- Hands-on with a sizable consolidation
- System and process enhancement experience is an advantage
- Responsible, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.