Financial Accounting & Reporting Assistant Manager/Manager Finance Manager - Financial Accounting & Reporting Job Highlights
- Banking Institution
- Accounting & Reporting focus
- Min 4 years' relevant working experience
About the Company Our client is a Chinese-based banking company. Recently, they are looking for an Accounting Manager to join their Financial Team in Hong Kong. About the Role
- Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of the company.
- Managing budgets, balance sheets, tax returns, income statements and reports required by regulatory authorities.
- Assisting the management to business system and perform UAT.
- Estimating short and long-term financial objectives by setting performance targets.
- Assisting the preparation of financial reports and supervising month-end processes.
- Managing and monitoring metrics, KPI tracking, and reports for the financial
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on
- Contributing to training and development of the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, IT or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' working experience in banking or financial institutions
- A good understanding of financial management obligations, especially statutory
obligations and requirements.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in banking business.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.