About the Client:
Our Client is a Hong Kong listed technology company. Currently they are looking for a Finance Manager to handle the management reports, treasury and will lead a small team.
About the Role:
- Report to CFO.
- Handle management reporting for operating units.
- Responsible for cash resources planning, fund raising and tax planning.
- Lead treasury activities.
- Support merger & acquisition and routine operating activities for business units.
- Provide value-added analyses and recommendations on business decisions.
- Participate in ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in listed companies, ideally from the internet or media-related industries.
- Analytical, detail-minded with good business sense.
- Strong in leadership and people management skills.
- Familiar with PRC finance and tax regulations and practices.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.