Key Responsibilities and Duties
The Senior Manager / Manager reports directly to the Head of FRR. The key responsibilities of the position are:
- Ensure HKMA regulatory returns are prepared accurately and timely and ensure effective controls exists;
- Prepare / Check local regulatory disclosures and Group reporting and ensure it is in compliance of the relevant rules and regulations and Group requirements;
- Work in a team to ensure the financial accounting for the Bank is accurate and timely;
- Manage and monitor smooth payment process, ensure accuracy and timeliness;
- Prepare / Check manual journal entries during accrual and month end close process to ensure compliance with HK accounting standards and follow Group requirements;
- Keep informed of financial accounting standards, assist Head of FRR to ensure compliance;
- Maintain good relationships with Group companies stakeholder, external auditors and regulators;
- Assist Head of FRR in managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets as well as management information;
Experience and Education:
- 5-10 years in Finance related work experience in banking sector.
- CPA along with a relevant degree preferred.
- Ability to lead and drive initiatives with a structured and focused approach.
- Decision maker, problem solver, good analytical and numeric skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including facilitation skills.
- Fluent in in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.