About the Client:
Our Client is a Private MNC Business. Currently they are looking for a Finance Manager to handle daily accounting operation and lead a sizeable team.
About the Role:
- Report to Head of Finance.
- Review daily accounting activities, lead AP, AR and GL Team.
- Responsible for month-end closing.
- Handle capex management and inventory control.
- Support merger & acquisition or special accounting treatment for business units.
- Participate in ad hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in trading, retail or sourcing related industries.
- Detail-minded, strong in leadership and people management skills.
- HKICPA, CPAA or equivalent is a must.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.