About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic fintech company with headquarter in Hong Kong. Due to their expansion, they are currently seeking for a high calibre Finance Manager with min. 10 years experience to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely and coordinate with offshore finance and operation teams
- Oversee finance and accounting functions including but not limited to bookkeeping, payroll, month end closing.
- Handle all tax and management accounting related issue.
- Handle regulatory report as required
- Engage in finance related project as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified CPA with min. 10 years of experience
- Big 4 experience is an advantage
- Relevant working experience in Financial Services and Banking industry
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of resilience, personal integrity and commitment to deliver
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.