About the Client
Our client is a private investment company, currently looking for a Finance Manager with 8+ years accounting and treasury experience in Financial Institution to join as part of team.
About the Role
Supporting the investment team in the finance department, you will be responsible for accounting and expenditure control. You will manage full set accounting, support with financial planning and analysis, streamline accounting process and also liaise with external parties for the annual audits. This role will also involve in expenditure control, updating payment records upon receipt of new invoices. Ad-hoc duties will also be assigned.
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
- CPA OR equivalent qualifications with 8+ years in asset management firms or securities firms
- Prior experience in Big 4s and in-house experience is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task will excel in this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ben Yu at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.