Finance Manager, Conglomerate
About our Client
Our client is the Hong Kong listed conglomerate company. They are looking for candidates to join their finance team for business expanding plan.
About the Role
Reporting to AGM, you will prepare sub-consolidation financial statements for their business units. You will perform financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting related accounting duties. You will prepare financial modelling to evaluate potential investment opportunities. You will perform ad-hoc assignments.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder with professional qualifications (for example CPA, CIA, CFE etc.)
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in accounting industry with reputable audit firm background
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
- A team player with ability to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge in FLEX and Hyperion exposure are advantage
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.