About the Company
Our client is a Hong Kong based private equity firm with an extensive portfolio of investments at global level. They are currently looking to recruit a seasoned Finance Manager to perform controllership for their fast expanding office in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with the stakeholders, this is a hands-on role. You will oversee the daily accounting operation of the HK office and handle month-end closing, prepare financial and management reports, participate in budgeting and cash flow forecast. You will work closely with financial institutions, help to evaluate the costs and returns of various financial products and engage in FX management. You will support administrative duties when necessary.
To qualify for the position, you will possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA/ CPAA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in fund house/ asset management companies
- Solid treasury management experience is preferred
- Confident, independent and detail-minded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.