About Our Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate which carries a multiple business streams in Asia. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to provide analytical support and monitor the performance of their business units.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a hands-on role at group level. You will work closely with different business units for monthly and quarterly reporting. You will ensure that the reporting packages submitted from business unit finance teams are aligned with parent company's standards and are on time. To cope with parent company's requests you will need to draw data and conduct ad-hoc analysis to illustrate the group's performance by business segment, geographical cluster, etc. You will also need to prepare business summaries and make presentations to parent company independently.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA/ CPAA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience from sizable corporations and Big 4
- Management reporting/ business analysis experience is required
- Strong understanding of retail/ FMCG/ F&B industry is an advantage
- Confident, independent and commercially savvy
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese (oral & written)
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.