Finance Manager - HK Listed
About the Client
Our client is a well-established HK listed company with overseas operations. Currently, they are looking for a talented Finance Manager to be responsible for an all-rounded finance role at corporate level.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing the month-end closing process. You will liaise with overseas finance teams for reporting matters. You will lead annual budgeting and conduct monthly forecast. You will prepare management reports to facilitate decision making. You will handle interim and annual reporting. You will involve in taxation matters such as tax filings. You will streamline workflow and help to strengthen corporate governance. You will facilitate annual audit. Last but not least, you will take up any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 6 years of relevant experience from Big 4
- Commercial experience is a plus but not compulsory
- Familiar with the latest Hong Kong listing rules and accounting standards
- Diligent, detail-minded, independent and proactive
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.