Finance Manager (Macau Stationing)
About the Client
Our client is a subsidiary of a well-established B2B distributor with strong business growth in Asia. To cope with their expansion, they are looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to join their Macau office.
About the Role
Reporting Group CFO, you will lead a neat finance team. Your will be responsible for overseeing the accounting operations in Macau. You will handle month-end closing, annual budget, quarterly forecasts and taxation matters. You will also involve in various treasury activities, such as opening and closing bank accounts, bank loans management and cash flow forecast. Last but not least, you will handle any ad-hoc projects/ duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- Holder of Macau ID Card
- HKICPA/ ACCA holder
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on, detail-minded and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.