Finance Manager - Online Delivery Platform
About our Client
Our client is the multifaceted online platform across 14 countries. It is a fast-growing company with energetic, hardworking and agile startup culture. They are looking for a highly driven candidate to join their finance team based in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Financial Reporting, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial management function. You will oversee accounting operation and month-end closing. You will improve reporting templates and accounting processes. You will communicate with the regional HQ for reporting and internal control matters. You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders. You will perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Accountancy or related disciplines with professional accountancy qualification such as HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years of post-qualified working experience; with at least 3 years at in-house and managerial level
- Experience in the e-commerce industry a plus
- Demonstrable knowledge in statutory reporting requirements and IFRS standards
- Proficient in Excel and strong analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in both English and Cantonese is mandatory
- Strong team player and able to motivate people to perform
- Can-do attitude to problem-solving
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.