About our Client
Our client is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with presence in over 50 countries worldwide. They are currently seeking an all-rounded finance professional to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting into the Country Manager, your will oversee the accounting operation for the Hong Kong business. You will lead an Accountant and handle month-end closing and monthly reporting. You will be responsible for annual budget, rolling forecast, KPI analysis and variance analysis for the Hong Kong market. You will also draw data to conduct ad-hoc analysis to facilitate management's decision making and drive sales. You will involve in process re-engineering and system implementation. Last but not least, you will liaise with external auditors and tax advisors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 8 years of relevant experience is requied, preferably from Pharmaceutical/ FMCG/ Healthcare sector
- HKICPA holder or equivalent
- Management reporting/ FP&A experience is required
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast-paced, decisive and independent
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.