About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based company licensed under SFC with type 1,2, 4, 5 and 9 regulated activities.
- Prepare accounting schedule, financial & management report and FRR
- Manage the company's overall budget, capital requirements, operating expenses and handle full set of accounts independently
- Handle daily banking transactions, responsible for daily bank reconciliation and cash flow monitoring
- Perform general accounting duties, including issuance of cheque, data entries, reconciliation, and documentation
- Handle month-end closing, year-end audit with external auditors
- Take up the SFC MIC function in Finance & Accounting
- Perform ad hoc assignments as and when required
- Degree holder in accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 5-8 years of accounting experience in financial services industry, preferable with experience in Futures, Securities and Stock Options.
- Well-versed with SFC Ordinance and related regulations for Securities & Futures and Asset Management business
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including MS Word & Excel, knowledge and experience in system migration would be an advantage
- Mature, independent, self-motivated, responsible and well-organized
- Willing to work under pressure and multi-tasking with good business sense
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Frankie Wong at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.