Finance Manager/ Financial Controller
About our Client
Our client is a well-established family office in Hong Kong. They have a diversified investment portfolio, including overseas property development and property leasing. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned Finance Manager/ Financial Controller to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chairman, you will handle daily accounting operation, prepare financial and management reports and involve in cash flow management. You will help to explore potential investment opportunities and provide analytical support for management to facilitate decision-making. You will also prepare regular business updates on the performance of the investment portfolio. You will work closely with financial institutions for financing purpose and help to evaluate the costs and returns of various financial products. Last but not the least, You will support administrative duties when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA/ CPAA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in family office is highly preferred
- Strong treasury and financing experience is a plus
- Confident, independent and detail-minded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.