Finance Manager/ Senior Finance Manager
About the Client
Our client is a well-established private business involving in sourcing and trading with global presence. To support their business needs, they are looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance Asia, you will manage HK and China finance teams and oversee their daily accounting operation. You will be responsible for financial reporting, group consolidation, management reporting, annual audit, taxation and treasury matters. You will review the existing accounting and business processes, propose and drive streamlining/ system implementation initiatives. You will communicate with China finance team closely, upgrade them with the latest accounting practice and support them on technical accounting matters, e.g. VAT. To support business growth, you will also need to take the initiative to understand the business units and decide what sort of financial advices could be useful for decision-making.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of accounting and finance experience in a sizable corporation and audit experience in a renowned professional services firm
- Relevant experience in the manufacturing/trading/ sourcing sector is a plus
- China exposure is a must, e.g. good understanding about VAT and custom
- Process enhancement and system implementation experience is an advantage
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.