Finance Manager - Top Family Office in HK
About the Client
Our client is one of the top family offices in Hong Kong. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their office.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Director
- Handle full set of accounts, consolidation, and lead and manage a small team to perform daily operations and month-/year-end closings
- Responsible for preparing monthly reports and other management reports for management's review
- Perform financial analysis, and monitor overall investment performance
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Finance Director
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification, with 8+ years of Big 4 and commercial experience
- Mature, analytical, and technically-strong individual
- Strong leadership and management skills to supervise a small team
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.