About the Client
Our client is a well-established private business involving in sourcing and trading with global presence. To support their business needs, they are looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead a neat team for accounting operation. You will be responsible for month-end closing for HK trading business and group consolidation. You will also be hands-on in building up the FP&A framework to facilitate business needs. You will review the existing accounting and business processes and drive upcoming streamlining/ system implementation initiatives. You will communicate with China finance team closely for reporting and operation matters. You will need to understand China accounting practices to identify any variances/irregularities to avoid potential risks. Last but not least, you will involve in internal control, treasury and taxation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of accounting and finance experience in a sizable corporation and audit experience in a renowned professional services firm
- Relevant experience in the manufacturing/trading/ sourcing sector is a plus
- Process enhancement and system implementation experience, e.g. SAP/Oracle is an advantage
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.