Finance Manager - Up to HKD 65K
About the Client
Our client is a well-established manufacturing group who is diversifying their client base and penetrating into new markets. One of their business units, which specialises in cable and fiber manufacturing, is looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to be a business partner and facilitate their decision making.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will lead a team of 10 in their Shenzhen's factory and oversee their daily accounting operation. You will need to ensure that financial reports are delivered timely and accurately. You will streamline workflow, upgrade the accounting system and strengthen internal control. Also, you will exert control over costs and build various KPI dashboards to better assess operational and financial performance. You will handle budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, Opex analysis, Capex analysis and investment analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Professional qualifications such as CMA, CIMA, CFA, CPA
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, with a core focus on FP&A
- Experience in managing PRC accounting operation is an advantage
- Experience in electronics manufacturing is a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Daily travel to Shenzhen is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.