About the Client:
Our Client is a Hong Kong listed property developer and investor. Currently they are looking for a Finance Manager to overview and manage PRC subsidiaries.
About the Role:
- Report to Managing Director of the Department.
- Responsible for PRC subsidiaries' reports, tax issue and audit.
- Prepare budget analysis and forecast.
- Coordinate with oversea team for audit and tax matters.
- Provide value-added analyses and recommendations on business decisions.
- Preform ad hoc assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in accounting and auditing.
- Analytical, self-motivated and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Experienced in Oracle or other ERP system.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.