About the Company
Our client is a renowned lifestyle retailer with global operations and multiple revenue streams in the region. To support their growth plan in Greater China, they are now looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will overview the accounting operations of the company's business units in the Greater China. Your will handle financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, performance analysis of different business units and engage in internal control enhancement. You will also manage cash flow, taxation as well as any ad hoc projects as assigned. You will provide trainings for the finance teams in the region to strengthen their financial sense.
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience gained from both Big4 and sizable companies
- Sound knowledge of PRC accounting standards is an advantage
- Confident, proactive and analytical
- Strong leadership skills and time management skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Traveling to first-tier cities of China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.