Financial Analyst - (40K)
About Our Client
Our client is a sizable corporation within the Education sector. They are now looking for a financial analyst to conduct analysis to facilitate management decision making.
About The Role
- Compile periodic management reports containing metrics, KPIs, and variance analysis to facilitate decision-making by management.
- Support the establishment of analytical processes and financial models and conduct analyses for complex financial or business matters to aid management decision-making.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business units related to financial and management reporting areas proactively.
- Collaborate closely with business units to identify and analyze the primary factors impacting financial performance.
- Conduct budget, forecast and trend analysis, and provide recommendations for relevant actions and initiatives.
- Assist in development of annual budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting, or other related disciplines.
- Minimums of 3 years of FP&A experience.
- Experience in financial modeling is an advantage.
- ERP system implementation experience is preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Analytical, hands-on, and proactive.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Peggy Tam at +852 3180 4984 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.