About the Client:
Our Client is a world's leading international luxury consumer goods group. Currently they are looking for a FP&A Manager to provide the business planning and will lead a small team.
About the Role:
- Report to FP&A Manager and Finance Controller.
- Coordinate with sales & marketing team on sales analysis and forecast.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Assist on annual budgeting and strategic plan.
- Build financial models on departmental needs.
- Assist in ad hoc assignments upon request.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in FP&A.
- Analytical, self-motivated, flexible, team player and a sense of entrepreneurship.
- Strong at Excel, database management or BI tool.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.