About the Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a luxury interior product manufacturer with significant business in the United States, Europe and Asia. To cope with their continuous growth, they are now seeking a talented Financial Analyst to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will work closely with country finance teams to prepare consolidate management reports, conduct P&L analysis and engage in cash flow forecast. You will contribute to the team by delivering costing analysis and ad-hoc analysis to facilitate management's decision making. You will also participate in ERP implementation projects and enhance operation efficiency.
- Bachelor degree with major in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of relevant management accounting/ financial planning and analysis experience
- Previous experience in costing and CAPEX analysis is an advantage
- Analytical, proactive and independent
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fast-learner and problem-solver
- ERP implementation experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.