About the Client
Our client is a market leading mass retailer with global business presence. Currently, they are inviting a talented Financial Analyst to join their finance team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the FP&A Manager
- Assist in the annual budget and rolling forecast
- Prepare and consolidate country performance reports
- Conduct investment assessment, profitability, variance analysis etc.
- Provide finance support for special projects and decision making
- Handle any ad-hoc project as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience gained from Big 4 or sizable MNC
- Strong Excel skills and user knowledge of Oracle/SAP is an advantage
- Mature, analytical, detail-minded, able to work independently and as a team
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.