Financial Analyst - CPA firm candidates welcome!
About Our Client
Our Client is a Hong Kong-based electrical & mechanical engineering firm with a strong regional presence. To cope with their expansion plan, they are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their Hong Kong team.
- Report to Finance Manager
- Responsible for formulating budget, forecast and other KPI analysis reports for different business units
- Prepare monthly management reports and other financial analysis reports
- Identify key business trends and prepare presentations for senior management's decision-making process
- Assist in any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA or ACCA qualified
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in CPA firms and/or sizeable engineering companies
- Independent, analytical, and able to work under pressure
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.