Financial Analyst - F&B Giant, US MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the biggest F&B groups in the world. To cope with their expansion in the region, they are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the FP&A Manager
- Interpret and analyse KPI performance, statistical data, and operation results for Senior Managers
- Prepare and review investment proposals & feasibility studies for new market entry/adjustment
- Assist in preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecast
- Assist in any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the FP&A Manager
About the Person
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant fields
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in financial modelling and business analysis, preferably in FMCG/F&B industry
- A strong commercial mindset with analytical skills
- Highly proficient in computer literacy including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.