Financial Analyst - Group Level
About the Client:
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company. They are now looking for a Financial Analyst to provide financial recommendations for the group in their Hong Kong office.
About the Role:
- Review cashflow and P&L structure for investment projects.
- Build financial models to analyse business performance of business units.
- Involve in budgeting and 5-year plan to review business units' strategic goals.
- Prepare management reports to present findings to top management.
- Handle any ad-hoc analysis for business needs.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience from Big 4 or sizable companies.
- Confident, analytical, with good business acumen.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Excel and VBA.
- Familiar with SQL or other data analysis tools is an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Financial Analyst.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.