Financial Analyst - HK Listed, up to 35k
About the Client
Our client is a market leader in the industry with a strong global presence. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Responsible for financial reports and consolidation from regional teams
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast across different teams across the group
- Responsible for variance analysis and other monthly management reports
- Interpret and analyse KPIs and other statistical data, and point out key business insights/trends for senior management's review
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from sizable companies
- Presentable and able to communicate effectively with different teams globally
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Commercial sense with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.