About our Client
Our client is a building technology service provider with global presence. They are highly reputable in the industry with their one-stop solutions and customer service. To further expand their business in the Asia Pacific region, they are now inviting a seasoned Financial Analyst to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a hands-on role. You will work in a lean team and be responsible management reporting at regional level. Your key responsibilities will include annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, analyzing the performance of the business by the monthly financial and operational reports and optimizing the reporting processes at regional level. You will also support the roll-out of operational enhancement projects and communicate closely with various business units.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of working experience in Big 4 and sizeable MNC
- Regional FP&A/ Management accounting experience is required
- Certified Accountant
- Independent, analytical and detail-minded
- Figure-sensitive and hands on for data-mining
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.